Hello 2017! 2016 was groundbreaking, eye-opening and emotionally exhausting (at least for me hehe). Everyone loves a clean slate, so I’m grateful for another year and more opportunities to achieve my goals.
LIST OF CURRENT RESOLUTIONS:
- Create more content- more Youtube Videos, more blogs, and more photos to come! very excited
- Lose 20-30 more pounds- I’m almost at my ideal weight, but more importantly I feel great right now!
- Be more in tune with my feminine energy- this is a current work in progress and another blog post altogether! Stay tuned !
- Less overthinking over things that are not in my control- Let go and Let God!
- get my drivers licence- ……..need I say more.
- work on myself, for myself
- Find an amazing job that is closer to my field of study (Marketing)
- Maintaining positivity and finding happiness in the little things 🙂
What are some of your resolutions?
Processed with VSCO with p5 preset
For the gal on the go, sitting down and having a quiet brunch with a good read is at times, a rarity. 2016 has proven to be a very hectic-but good year so far. I’m chasing my dreams for I am a natural go-getter. This is good for my future endeavours which include graduating, modelling/Acting, achieving my fitness goals, and taking my blogging/Youtube a little more seriously.
At times however, I feel mentally, physically, and emotionally depleted. I forget to live in the moment and to surround myself with loved ones. my hobbies start to feel like chores, and my fatigue starts to show through my actions and take on life.
Sometimes it’s good to just take a personal day (or 3 hehe), and do what makes you happy; whether it’s seeing a movie with a good friend, writing, reflecting, watching TV, reading, yoga etc.
For me personally, it’s having that alone time to process my current emotions, physical state etc. I find that I am more creative, more relaxed, which consequently leads me to becoming more productive when I do get back to work. I love to write ideas, play my guitar/sing, and watch A LOT of self help Youtube Videos.
Hope you are all having a good, well-deserved personal day like me 🙂
Hiya! I am Esther. I’m a 24-year-old student with a love for all things fashion, positivity, music, and the occasional quirk.
To get to know me a little better, here is a list of things I get giddy about:
-Singing (in the shower and online mostly)
-Going to the Movies
-TV shows (oh lord the list I have….including K-dramas and Anime)
-International fashion trends
-Clothes (ye duh)
-Confident / body positive Women
Alright that’s a good start for now, talk soon 🙂